The Ajinomoto Group believes that employee engagement, along with market capitalization and corporate brand value (customer value), are important elements in enhancing corporate value.
We intend to accelerate ASV as one's own initiative among employees, investing more in fostering human resources who feel highly engaged in their work and take an active role in contributing to the realization of our vision. In this way, we will transform into a highly productive, issue-solving organization with an ever-growing capacity to offer proposals, to execute our business, and to foster innovation. The Group will search for greater diversity and inclusion in human resources to accelerate innovation. We will also leverage digital technologies to create work styles that improve our ability to respond to environmental changes.
- Employee engagement
- Diversity and inclusion
- Employee health, safety, and well-being
- Labor relations
- Fair labor practices
- Compensation and benefits
- Recruitment, development and retention
Related opportunities and risks (Opportunity Risk)
- Company growth by improving employee engagement
- Creation of an innovative environment
- Rising costs due to intense competition for human resources
Key initiatives by the Ajinomoto Group
- Promoting PDCA cycle using the engagement survey
- Reforming organizational culture to promote diversity
- Training and promotion of female employees
- Promoting health management
- Human rights awareness training
- Enhancing employee ASV engagement (ASV as one’s own initiative)
- Fostering a corporate culture of innovation (integrated accelerator program)
KPIs set in the 20-25 MTP
Employee engagement score* (ASV as one’s own initiative)
- The percentage of employees who talk about how they implement ASV through their own work with their family, friends, and business partners is measured using the engagement survey for the Group employee.