- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) rice
- 1 canned tuna (drain oil)
- 3 small tomatoes
- 1/4 red or yellow paprika
- some black olives (seedless)
- parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp of AJI-NO-MOTO® (MSG)
- 3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Boil rice for about 15 minutes in plenty of hot water. Put rice in a colander, cool and wash with running water, and drain water.
Cut mini tomatoes into 4 equal parts, chop paprika and parsley, slice black olives, and loosen tuna.
Put [dressing ingredients] in a bowl, gently mix in (1) and (2), and cool in refrigerator.
Umami comes from...
©Umami Information Center