Learn how we’re doing our part to make the world a better place through practices and initiatives that seek to resolve material issues of health and well-being, food resources and global sustainability.
Sep 28th 2021
Jun 30th 2021
Annual Report and Related Information
The Ajinomoto Group Approach to ESG and Sustainability
Ajinomoto Group Materiality
During 2021, the Ajinomoto Group conducted an ongoing review of our materiality items, revising content based on the latest social conditions and the feedback and expectations of our stakeholders.
Further, we aim to create value by identifying opportunities and risks within our materiality and developing corresponding initiatives.
Related Information and Data
- Ajinomoto Group Materiality
- GRI Standards Content Index
- SASB Reference Table
- Sustainability Finance
- Commitment to the UN Global Compact
- Ajinomoto Group Policies (AGP)
- Environmental Data
- Personnel and Labor-Related Data
- Public Award and Feedback
- Participation in Initiatives
- Other Related Materials