By the Numbers
By the Numbers
Since the success of our first product Umami seasoning AJI-NO-MOTO®, the Group has steadily expanded its business, guided by its aspiration to apply its unique strengths to help resolve social issues by contributing to food and wellness.
- “Eat Deliciously!”—the magic words that launched over a century of food innovation
- History of the Ajinomoto Group
Bases in 36 countries and regions worldwide, the Ajinomoto Group operates a wide range of businesses—from foods and amino acids to pharmaceuticals—deeply rooted in cultures around the world.
- Spilling the beans on umami—a traditional Nigerian seasoning gets a commercial makeover
- Overview of the Ajinomoto Group
We deliver safe and reliable products to people worldwide.We understand and respect global diversity around food customs, values, preferences, and needs.We propose nutritionally balanced menus that utilize readily available ingredients and popular local recipes. In this way, we contribute to healthier, more comfortable lifestyles by offering consumers total solutions that combine information, products, and services.
- From Japanese dinner tables to the Athletes’ Village in Tokyo—Ajinomoto frozen gyozas turn 50 but aren’t slowing down
- Our global network
By combining the various functions of amino acids, we have succeeded in diversifying our business beyond foods and seasonings into areas such as healthcare and electronic materials.
- Unlocking amino acids’ potential: passion and a bit of luck
- Ajinomoto Build-Up Film (ABF) : the pioneering technology behind today’s computer brains
- AminoIndex® Risk Screening (AIRS®) and wellness maintenance