Raw Apple, Fennel, Broccoli Salad with Vinaigrette
Enjoy this beautiful bright and crisp salad which can turn your normal day into something a little special.
For more info about this recipe and MSG, visit Carlene Thomas’s website:
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/2 granny smith apple, thinly sliced and cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup drained, rinsed cannellini beans
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsps chopped fresh fennel fronds
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsps apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO® (MSG), (also seen as Ac’cent)
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1/2 tsp sugar
Place broccoli, fennel, apple, beans and herbs in a large bowl.
In a smaller bowl whisk olive oil, vinegar, pepper, AJI-NO-MOTO® (MSG), mustard and sugar together to combine.
Pour over salad and toss to combine.
Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve hours later.