- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 ounces (300g) red capsicum
- 2 pounds (1kg) minced lamb
- 7 ounces (200g) fresh tomato
- 2 ounces (50g) fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp AJI-NO-MOTO® (MSG)
- 1 tbsp AJI-SHIO® flavoured black pepper
- 1 tbsp AJI-SHIO® flavoured pepper
- 10 wooden skewers
Finely chop parsley, garlic, red capsicum.
Combine minced lamb with finely chopped vegetables.
Form meat mixture on wooden skewers.
Add quartered tomato to skewers.<
Grill Kofta and tomato skewers on griddle pan or skillet with cooking oil.
Garnish with chopped parsley.
Umami comes from...